IsoBuster 1.4 released
5 mei 2003
Smart Projects Proudly presents:
This version features:
- Sector Viewer.
- Ability to look at every individual sector and see the content (normal or raw).
- Ability to save as *.rtf or *.txt file.
- Ability to print every sector content.
- Support for Pinnacle Image files (*.PDI).
- Map Erroneous sectors during scanning for lost UDF files and folders.
- Indicate if files contain errors or not after scanning.
- By means of a list.
- By means of an extra icon next to every file.
- Extra options to request that list.
- Auto-scan function to find extensions for orphaned (nameless) files after UDF scan.
- CD/DVD Surface scan routine to find physical errors.
- Check if all files are physically readable without having to extract them somewhere.
- The CD/DVD icon now also nicely mentions if the media is : DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW or DVD-RAM.
- CD/DVD Properties Window shows amount of layers.
- UDF file-system improvement for Pioneer CE player created VR disc.
- Take in account badly mastered UDF with dead loop directory references (e.g. DirA contains DirB contains DirA again).
- Improve robustness and implement workarounds for corrupt UDF systems containing bogus data in certain critical fields.
- More logging features default enabled to do analysis.
- Small changes for future devices (cfr. more recent MMC specifications).
- Small GUI improvements.
- Sanitizing data after scanning for lost UDF files or folders speeded up in case the directory data contains many errors.
- Improvement to not conflict with certain card reader drivers under Windows 2K and XP.
- Switching between SPTI and ASPI could cause problems under WinXP and Win2K.
Bookmark deze pagina in uw netwerk: